• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help RE: text effect aligning

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is something that I have been trying to figure out for quite sometime (and have tried to research as well), but here is a specific problem I'm currently facing:

Right now I have the "Basic 3D" effect applied to some text. I am using the swivel feature within the effect. When the text is centered with the screen, the text swivels fine. However, there is a portion of the video in which I would like some text to swivel in the bottom right corner only. However, when I swivel the text, it is wanting to swivel based on the center of the entire screen, whereas I would like it to swivel based on the center of the textbox (or swivel within the textbox).

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add your text and center it with the Align controls:

Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 2.03.15 PM.png

Drag the Basic 3D effect to the text clip on the timeline, it will appear beneath the text in the Effect Controls panel for the clip:

Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 2.03.46 PM.png

Use the Motion Controls to Scale and Position the text where you want it on screen:

Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 2.05.17 PM.png

Then Swivel with the Basic 3D effect:

Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 2.06.23 PM.png

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I was dragging the text where I wanted as opposed to using the Motion Controls. Appreciate your help and quick response!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines