• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with editing images in Premiere

Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So previously in premiere, I was able to edit an image on the video tab (idk the official name, the top right one), and now it only lets me edit it through the effect controls panel, which is way less convenient, Can someone explain why this is happening? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which number-dot-number version of PrPro are you using, and which workspace? Below is the Editing workspace as I normally work ... and I often have my second monitor set for Mercury Transmit Out, so it's the program monitor in full-screen. I then make the program monitor much smaller in the main UI monitor ...

How about drag/dropping a screen grab of your workspace into your reply box?

Neil

Workspace Editing.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Double click on the image in the Program Monitor. You will then be able to resize/move the image (unless the video track is locked on the timeline).

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I double click the image on the program monitor, it just keeps cycling between selecting the foreground and background image on the timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are working with multiple tracks? Select the clip you want to adjust in the timeline, and once selected, click on the word Motion in the Effects Controls panel. The adjustment points should now appear around the clip you want to adjust in the Program Monitor and you can use the mouse to adjust them.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines