• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with solution to show video just inside transparent object, but between layers

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Im kinda noob with editing, but Im trying to figure out how I can display a video in video, but inside the shape of an iphone. The idea is that when I talk about a subject, I'm gonna animate the pic/video to slide in from the corner of the main video. I manage to edit in photos between two layers (Put a black backdrop, then the pic and then the transparent iPhone overlay on top, looks super cool. But I want to do this with a video in Premiere, so that when I put the video, it automatically removes everything that goes outside the edge of the iPhone. I tried with Track Matte Key, but that forms it after the iPhone itself, and not inside of it. I tried adding a white backdrop aswell, but that didnt work. Any ideas? Its probably super easy, but im a noob. I'll attach the iPhone pic I'm using, and an example of one of the pictures I've made. Id really appreciate any help with this. Thank in advance!

Pizza.pngiPhone.png

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?