Help with Times in Video

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I started to learn Premire Pro and this appeared on my screen. I don't know why it appeared, and I can't make it go away!

Can you help me?

Vitor5CBE_0-1602897438553.png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by mgrenadier | Adobe Community Professional

that's your source timecodes.  click on the wrench to right just below the image on the program monitor and turn overlays off.  Screen Shot 2020-10-16 at 11.06.24 PM.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Help with Times in Video

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I started to learn Premire Pro and this appeared on my screen. I don't know why it appeared, and I can't make it go away!

Can you help me?

Vitor5CBE_0-1602897438553.png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by mgrenadier | Adobe Community Professional

that's your source timecodes.  click on the wrench to right just below the image on the program monitor and turn overlays off.  Screen Shot 2020-10-16 at 11.06.24 PM.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0