• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

help

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So my premiere pro project is mostly a black screen now. I dont think it is a preview issue because the timeline now has these weird white diagonal bars throughout most of it. This happened after I rendered and saved my video (it also didn't actually save it) and now it is all of this. Please help, I worked very, very hard on this project and could use some help. Thanks for any help.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Power,

Sorry! Create a screenshot, then post it to the discussion using the tools in the toolbar above here. The one that looks like a "landscape" is the correct icon to press to embed a screenshot. Please try that so we can help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2020-11-10 172102.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems that your media has been linked to different files. You have to make it all offline and then link the clips to the correct files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines