Highlighted

HEVC/H.265 10-bit hardware encoding - possible with Intel Quick Sync in Premiere Pro/AME?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've done a lot of searches and reading for the answer to this question, but can't find any concise answers, so I hoping someone in this forum can help.

Is there any system configuration + software version on Mac or Windows that allows 10-bit hardware encoding of HEVC/H.265 with Intel Quick Sync from Premiere Pro/AME?

There should be plenty of systems that have the CPUs supporting HEVC 10-bit Quick Sync encoding, but from what I've read it doesn't seem to be available, and I can't find anywhere that explains if it is an operating system issue or a Premiere Pro/AME issue, so I would appreciate it if someone can clue me in on if it's possible or not.

Cheers,

Gavin

TOPICS
Export, Formats, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

HEVC/H.265 10-bit hardware encoding - possible with Intel Quick Sync in Premiere Pro/AME?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've done a lot of searches and reading for the answer to this question, but can't find any concise answers, so I hoping someone in this forum can help.

Is there any system configuration + software version on Mac or Windows that allows 10-bit hardware encoding of HEVC/H.265 with Intel Quick Sync from Premiere Pro/AME?

There should be plenty of systems that have the CPUs supporting HEVC 10-bit Quick Sync encoding, but from what I've read it doesn't seem to be available, and I can't find anywhere that explains if it is an operating system issue or a Premiere Pro/AME issue, so I would appreciate it if someone can clue me in on if it's possible or not.

Cheers,

Gavin

TOPICS
Export, Formats, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 04, 2020 0

Have something to add?