Hey Adobe....The sign in screen everytime I open Premiere is already annoying. Remember me button?

Explorer ,
Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the title says having to deal with a sign in screen everytime I open Premiere is annoying and irratating. How about a remember me button that when checked and once signed in will retain the users credentials for a month maybe two? Not becuase I or other users cant remember credentials; but I and others would prefer not to waste 30 seconds to a 2 minutes remembering and retrieving our log in information just to get into Premiere, Photoshop or any of your other apps.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Performance, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the Creative Cloud desktop app signed in, you don't have to sign in for any apps. I never have to. So ... you can fix this right off on your machine. Sign into the CC Desktop app. Now anytime you launch the apps you're  good to go.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Contributor ,
Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm if you install/have runnign the Creativbe Cloud Desktop App, and signed in, I have never had to sign back, for years....

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines