Highlighted

Hi Guys .......... Premiere Pro udpated to ver 14.4 Now I cant see footage in Projects

Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys having taken the update to Premiere Pro ver14.4  I can no longer see any of my assetts in current projects. I can hear everything in the audio but I get a salmon cooured box in the bottom right saying 

"Error Retreiving frame1861 at time01" 

02:17::06 from the file l:\ Michael Leavy Video\MLtape Capture\Adobe Premiere ProCapturedVideo\Michael Leavy JnrzMLTape 1.mpeg,substituting frame 1860

This error reoccurs all through the project line after line after line. Does anybody know how to rectify this please. I can't edit the project without images 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Hi Guys .......... Premiere Pro udpated to ver 14.4 Now I cant see footage in Projects

Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys having taken the update to Premiere Pro ver14.4  I can no longer see any of my assetts in current projects. I can hear everything in the audio but I get a salmon cooured box in the bottom right saying 

"Error Retreiving frame1861 at time01" 

02:17::06 from the file l:\ Michael Leavy Video\MLtape Capture\Adobe Premiere ProCapturedVideo\Michael Leavy JnrzMLTape 1.mpeg,substituting frame 1860

This error reoccurs all through the project line after line after line. Does anybody know how to rectify this please. I can't edit the project without images 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Premiere Pro forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Omg !!!! Ann Bens ..........  you are a Goddess. Thank you so much 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2020 0