• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HLG Export from Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I shoot HLG footage with a Sony HXR-NX80. I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure out a quick and easy way to drop clips into Premiere Pro, make quick edits and export it back out to HLG. No need to color correct or anything. I just want it to export out in the same format as the source clip. Can't figure out a good way without it either looking flat (REC.709) or requiring me to mess with scopes and force BT.2020/HDR10. Any assistance is greatly appreciated!!

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a FAQ for the forum on this, the export information is down near the bottom of the post. There are several HLG export options available.

Neil

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-setting-up-for-hdr-work-in-premiere-2020/m-p/1064640...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh ... and the public beta has more timeline color management options, that can be run alongside the shipping/public release, so you may want to look at it. Read all through the thread.

Neil

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-beta/discuss-rec-2100-hlg-hdr-workflow/td-p/11122932?pag...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is great news! How can I access the public beta? I can't seem to be able to find it anywhere.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the Creative Cloud desktop app ... left side, "Beta apps" ...

Neil

CC Beta Apps.PNG

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines