Highlighted

Horrible artifacts on export - Unusable

Explorer ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Hi there! i am having issues exporting footage. It looks correct on the timeline, but in AME&export it looks like this:
- The base Footage is shot on FS5 (Mpeg/H264 Long GOP 420). I applied a adjustment layer on top (but more or less same thing w/o). Sequence is 1080/25 ... rendering to Prores422HQ. Win10/PrPRo 14.3.0. does anyone have any ideas, whats goin on here?  Thanks

WTF3.JPG

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by R_Neil_Haugen | Adobe Community Professional

As noted by mggrenadier, it's a driver issue. There's been a string of bad Nvidia drivers recently. Apparently there is a new one from two days ago (9 July) that works but prior to that you had to revert to a 455..x or 442.x driver with a 'clean install' from the Nvidia driver installation panel.

Neil

Topics

Error or problem, Export, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Horrible artifacts on export - Unusable

Explorer ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Hi there! i am having issues exporting footage. It looks correct on the timeline, but in AME&export it looks like this:
- The base Footage is shot on FS5 (Mpeg/H264 Long GOP 420). I applied a adjustment layer on top (but more or less same thing w/o). Sequence is 1080/25 ... rendering to Prores422HQ. Win10/PrPRo 14.3.0. does anyone have any ideas, whats goin on here?  Thanks

WTF3.JPG

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by R_Neil_Haugen | Adobe Community Professional

As noted by mggrenadier, it's a driver issue. There's been a string of bad Nvidia drivers recently. Apparently there is a new one from two days ago (9 July) that works but prior to that you had to revert to a 455..x or 442.x driver with a 'clean install' from the Nvidia driver installation panel.

Neil

Topics

Error or problem, Export, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

looks like it's a graphics card driver issue to me.  First try changing your renderer to software only in your project settings.  If that fixes it, it's almost definitely a driver issue.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this one installed! 451.67 .... but now I rolled back to 442.19 and everything works flawlessly 🙂  But thnks for the hint!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version: 451.67  WHQL
Release Date: 2020.7.9

This will fix you problem if you have a nvidia gtx card.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines