• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I animate a png logo in Premiere Pro?

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am new to Premiere Pro and I see that Prremiere Pro uses animation in a different sense than I am used to from the other programs.

Can you please help me? I need to animate a png logo. I have imported it into a layer above the video. I start with the logo center screen, and I want to animate it to become smaller and move to the upper right corner where it stays until the end of the video.

I have looked in the guide here but I am still unable to figure it out. Can someone please help me?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do that by using keyframes on the clip effects parameters:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/adding-navigating-setting-keyframes.html 

Google is your friend, there are lots of basic tutorials on using keyframes such as this one:

https://www.filmeditingpro.com/an-introduction-to-using-keyframes-in-premiere-pro/ 

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Doug.

I did google, but I must have been using the wrong search words because what I got was mostly about importing in Premiere Pro logo animations created in After Effects, or using logo animation templates.

I will follow the links you provided.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Animating a logo is not the same as using templates as in mogrt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines