Highlighted

How can I change the background of Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 appearance from dark-brown to white.

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I change the background of Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 appearance from dark-brown to white.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ann Bens | Adobe Community Professional

You mean Premiere's UI?

There is a setting in the preferences.

This is as far as you can go.

You mention dark brown but infact it is dark gray: might want to check your display settings.

afbeelding.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ann Bens | Adobe Community Professional

You mean Premiere's UI?

You mention dark brown but infact it is dark gray: might want to check your display settings.

afbeelding.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean Premiere's UI?

afbeelding.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 11, 2020 2
Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, on a Mac: you find it in this menu: Premiere Pro>preferences, 

on a PC: Edit>Preferences 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 11, 2020 1
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks everyone for your prompt responses. I went to edit/preferences/appearance and adjusted to slightly lighter, but the difference is very minimal very dark to slightly less dark background. But I would really appreciate if it could be white or very light (grey, beige, ocker, light green, you name it, as long as it is light...). Thanks again for any magic tips here. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 14, 2020 1
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you G Raven. I would love to see a light gray appearance with black text, or perhaps the colors you suggested. This is close to impossible to see and work with black or washed out gray background with white or dirty white text options in preferences > appearance. The designer obviously didn't see how the appearance looks on my computer, or through my eyes. Wow. I'm looking forward to getting this fixed. Thank you for considering this, Adobe.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2020 0
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Nancy and others, this forum is not really meant for features requests, I suggest to rather post, vote, and explain the issues you are facing on: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/35135308-dark-on-light-inte...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2020 0