Highlighted

How Can I Create A Custom Drop-down Property In Metadata?

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I go into Metadata display and select "Add Property" I can choose between only "Interger", "Real", "Text", or "Boolean", yet if I was to choose a premade one, let's say "Camera Angle" it gives dropdown functionality with 9 pre-written options that only need to be clicked to fill the field (as shown in the attached picture). What I'd really like to know is how to either create my own entries with such dropdown functionality, or take the currently existing ones and customize them for my own purposes, even if it is an advanced procedure, it'd be extremely worthwhile to me. I'd also like to write such selections to the media file itself, but if that part is impossible that's understandable.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated, thank you.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How Can I Create A Custom Drop-down Property In Metadata?

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I go into Metadata display and select "Add Property" I can choose between only "Interger", "Real", "Text", or "Boolean", yet if I was to choose a premade one, let's say "Camera Angle" it gives dropdown functionality with 9 pre-written options that only need to be clicked to fill the field (as shown in the attached picture). What I'd really like to know is how to either create my own entries with such dropdown functionality, or take the currently existing ones and customize them for my own purposes, even if it is an advanced procedure, it'd be extremely worthwhile to me. I'd also like to write such selections to the media file itself, but if that part is impossible that's understandable.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated, thank you.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, if I was to create a "Text" property to use for tagging, is there any way I could have auto-complete functionality, so that when I start typing a tag that's already been entered before, I could quickly auto-complete the rest of the tag and move on to the next? Basically looking for ways to expedite tagging, especially if I'm working with dozens of tags, again, thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

embed.jpg

...so we dont have to download unknown files: we help you, you help us. Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, sure. I can't edit my original post, so I'll put it here.Example.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont think you can.

Might want to look here:

Premiere Pro: Hot (1864 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, thank you, hopefully someone else will know a way, as I do think it's possible even if it has to be done in a hacky approach simliar to editing registry files or something, feels like it's one of those things that's possible, even if inconvenient to do, so yeah, I'll stay hopeful someone else might have an idea.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2020 0