Jan 28, 2018 Jan 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Καταγραφή.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

I've found a way to fix this but I've only gotten so far.. Go to Windows Defender Security Center in your settings. Turn off all of the protections, Real-time, Cloud-delivered and Automatic. Once you have done this run the program and you wont have no errors or problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try resetting your preferences, read this document:

FAQ: How to reset preferences in Premiere Pro?

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I tried , but the problem is that i am trying to use the trial version, and it shows this error and I cant uoe the program

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might be a Windows problem. Try logging in as a different user or create a new user account. Or try a google search on your title above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you moved the My Documents folder from he C drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the same problem...

Photoshop ok

Premiere Pro, After Effect : same message...

I tried all the proposed solutions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you've already done Step 3G below, then also try Steps 3D, E and F.  Try them in that order, and one at a time.

Unofficial Premiere Pro Troubleshooting Guide

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've found a way to fix this but I've only gotten so far.. Go to Windows Defender Security Center in your settings. Turn off all of the protections, Real-time, Cloud-delivered and Automatic. Once you have done this run the program and you wont have no errors or problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Windows Defender Security Center in your settings. Turn off all of the protections, Real-time, Cloud-delivered and Automatic.

I think that's bad advice.  It certainly isn't necessary for Adobe software to run properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not bad advice.. it works. May not be the best advice but hey it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's bad advice because it leaves the system vulnerable.  It's also not required to make Adobe software function properly.  Something else is going on with your system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's really work. thanks man

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2018 Mar 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the same issue. I've just installed the paid version, but I can't open it.

Can someone help please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 03, 2018 Mar 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look back through the thread.  Try the troubleshooting steps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To everyone having this problem, one solution, instead of disabling windows defender, is to add the Premiere Pro to the autorised app list in windows defender, to do so :

First open (Windows 10) Settings

Go in Update and Security -> Windows Defender -> Open Windows Defender Security Center

On the left side, click on Virus and Threat Protection

Under Controlled Folder Access click on Allow an app through Controlled folder access

Click on the + (Add an allowed app) sign and browse to the install location of your adobe Premiere Pro install

The  Default location is C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018\Adobe Premiere Pro.exe

So the problem here is that Premiere Pro try to access a folder on your system, but windows defender is blocking it because the folder is in your Documents folder. By doing so you allow Premiere Pro to access your Documents folder and probably other file in there, but this solution is way much safer then disabling windows defender completly.

Hope this help a few, i search a while to figure out how to get this app working on my system !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

add the Premiere Pro to the autorised app list in windows defender

You shouldn't have to do that, though.  So for those who find it works, I believe something is still wrong with your system.

Adobe software works just fine with Defender running in it's default state.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2019 Jan 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe should fix this!  Thanks for the help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2019 Feb 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your solution...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2019 Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This needs to be the "correct answer" at the top. Not the advice to disable all your security settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was the solution. Thank you so much for your assistance. I turned this option on so that I could better protect my system. It would be nice if Microsoft focused on making their OS software more dynamic for apps so that when settings turn on/off. The software doesn't break that it adapts and lets you know that there's an issue and how to resolve it with options available. At least it's just a theory in my opinion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2019 Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would kiss you on the face if I could

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent thread bro..got me up and running once more

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too suddenly had this problem with After Effects and Premiere. After a long and unhelpful session Adobe Remote Support could only tell me it had to do with permission prblems and that I needed to contact "my IT expert" without givinga ny further info on the problem. I found out it had to do with Windows 10's Controlled Folder Acces. Once I enabled it for AE and PPro it worked again. No idea what caused it though, maybe the critical update from April? Turn on the protected folders feature in Windows 10 | Microsoft Docs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines