How can I install a previous version of Premiere Pro as my Mac OS is not compatible

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, ive been trying to install premiere pro on my old mac book pro (2012) I know its an old one but its an excellent machine and fits perfectly for me!! Im trying to install a previous version for example the cc 2018 or 2019, as de 2020 is not compatible. I cant found a place to download it original. Ive read how to install previous versions in the Adobe Help Community and the instructions are to click on the tree (...) points next to the app in the creative cloud suite and open the "Other versions" tab. The problem is that Premiere Pro doesn't show me those points! It only says "NOT COMPATIBLE" and doesnt give any other options! In other apps its works fine. 

Help pleaseee!!! It should be easier! 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021
Hi Maria, Really sorry about this! You're going to have to contact support for an earlier 14.x version. Click here and a chat pod for support will open. Immediately ask for the "video queue." Once you are connected to the proper channel, explain your situation and they should give you the installer. If not, PM me and I will make sure you get what you need. Take care and good luck. Thanks, and sorry for the hassle. Kevin

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Maria,

Really sorry about this! You're going to have to contact support for an earlier 14.x version. Click here and a chat pod for support will open. Immediately ask for the "video queue." Once you are connected to the proper channel, explain your situation and they should give you the installer. If not, PM me and I will make sure you get what you need. Take care and good luck.

Thanks, and sorry for the hassle.
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines