• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I make a countdown of same design and different times

Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to create some countdowns on premiere pro but it must be different countdown and same design. How can I create it?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Premiere Pro forum from Using the Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure I understand what you mean.  Are these countdown's for different frame rates?  Or with different starts and ends?   If you're delivering to a broadcast or cable channel or network, they may have specific requirements.  But if you've created one, just duplicate it and then make adjustiments to the duplicate timeline.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meant different durations on same project. If I just duplicate a count down and then change a duration. both are changed to same duration. I want to put different duration of coutdown like 10sec, 16sec, 21sec...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how are you building the countdown?  I build a 10 second sequence, with a countown starting at 10 generating each number using the text tool (with whatever graphic flourishes I want ) and make each number last for 1 second to the number 2 which lasts for 1 one frame and has a one frame beep followed by 2 seconds of black.  I can duplicate the sequence and make whatever changes I want...  The only way any changes would be reflected in the duplicate sequences would be if you were using nesting...  Unless I'm missing something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it out how to solve below
1. duplicate a count down before nesting.
2. then change duration.

It seems if I duplicate a countdown after nesting and changing a duration, will influence an original countdown.

Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please do not double post on the same subject. Threads deleted. Mod.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines