• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I open multiple .mogrt files?

New Here ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a lot of .mogrt in my computer. In order to sace my time, I attempted to open it at once but I couldn't. Please show me how can open multiple of those in only one time or is there any possible way to merge multiple .mogrt files into 1 .mogrt file?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

The Mac folder structure is a bit different, the "upper" user was on a PC it seems. I don't have the location for Macs, hopefully someone will pop in with that.

You can also right-click the "hamburger" menu, the three bars next to the Essential Graphics title of the EGP panel, and "Manage additional folders" ... navigate via that menu to where you have mogrts stored on your computer, and they should appear in your "local files" list.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As per my knowledge, you will need to copy & paste the .mogrt files in the local template folder, which can be found as follow -

Mac -  /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Motion Graphics Templates

Windows - C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Common\Motion Graphics Templates

How all your pasted .mogrt files will be loaded in Premiere Pro Essential Graphics panel.

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2018 Aug 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i did this, but the are not visible in the essential graphic menu?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SubierThumb,

Did vishuagg19's suggestion help at all?

Let us know.

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added an entire folder of .mgort files into

/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Motion Graphics Templates

Works great!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I moved the .mogrt files to this folder...

/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Motion Graphics Templates

...the import worked. A key thing for me was using the /Users/<username> folder and not a path for a different user name. Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my system doesn't seem to have a Common/Motion Graphics Templates folder. There are many Library folders but only one has Application support and it isn't my <username>.

Screen Shot 2018-12-18 at 3.15.18 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Mac folder structure is a bit different, the "upper" user was on a PC it seems. I don't have the location for Macs, hopefully someone will pop in with that.

You can also right-click the "hamburger" menu, the three bars next to the Essential Graphics title of the EGP panel, and "Manage additional folders" ... navigate via that menu to where you have mogrts stored on your computer, and they should appear in your "local files" list.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was the solution I was looking for! Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are a savior! Thank you! Just saved me so much time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to help, always.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes this is it!!! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PP comes shipped with a few MOGRTs but you don't need to move all your new ones into that folder manually. In Premiere you can install any MOGRTs from within PP's UI. It will them prompt you to point to the directory you have your files stored in and you can then install from there, I keep my MOGRTS on a separate internal SSD and install them from there instead of cluttering up the OS drive.

Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 17.59.04.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 18.00.12.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 04, 2019 Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, if you want to add multiple morgt, just go into the essential graphic panel option ( the 3 parallel bars next to the panel's name) and choose the last option ( I have a non english version ) but it should say "Manage folders ". You can define multiple folders and all mogrt will be installed in the PPRO essential graphic panel. Hope it help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2019 Jun 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THIS SAVED ME SO MUCH TIME I LOVE YOU MAN!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LEGEND! Dont bother with the folder bs this is the answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I did not see this sooner, like, a year and a half ago.

The manage additional folders feature still works and is very useful for people wanting to set up their own local or netwrok mogrt collection. But if you just want to install 2 or more mogrts at once, all you have to do is select the ones you want and then drag and drop them into the EGP > Browse tab. They will copy to the correct folder and show up in the EGP. You can filter to show only local mogrts and yuo can copy, move or delete unwanted mogrts from inside the EGP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well,You Have To paste them in the MOTION GRAPHICS TEEMPLATES FOLDER WITHOUT ANY FILES.

DO NOT PASTE THEM IN THE ESSENTIAL GRAPHIC  FOLDEr

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines