Highlighted

How can I open multiple .mogrt files?

New Here ,
May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a lot of .mogrt in my computer. In order to sace my time, I attempted to open it at once but I couldn't. Please show me how can open multiple of those in only one time or is there any possible way to merge multiple .mogrt files into 1 .mogrt file?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by R Neil Haugen | Adobe Community Professional

The Mac folder structure is a bit different, the "upper" user was on a PC it seems. I don't have the location for Macs, hopefully someone will pop in with that.

You can also right-click the "hamburger" menu, the three bars next to the Essential Graphics title of the EGP panel, and "Manage additional folders" ... navigate via that menu to where you have mogrts stored on your computer, and they should appear in your "local files" list.

Neil

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can I open multiple .mogrt files?

New Here ,
May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a lot of .mogrt in my computer. In order to sace my time, I attempted to open it at once but I couldn't. Please show me how can open multiple of those in only one time or is there any possible way to merge multiple .mogrt files into 1 .mogrt file?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by R Neil Haugen | Adobe Community Professional

The Mac folder structure is a bit different, the "upper" user was on a PC it seems. I don't have the location for Macs, hopefully someone will pop in with that.

You can also right-click the "hamburger" menu, the three bars next to the Essential Graphics title of the EGP panel, and "Manage additional folders" ... navigate via that menu to where you have mogrts stored on your computer, and they should appear in your "local files" list.

Neil

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 30, 2018 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As per my knowledge, you will need to copy & paste the .mogrt files in the local template folder, which can be found as follow -

Mac -  /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Motion Graphics Templates

Windows - C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Common\Motion Graphics Templates

How all your pasted .mogrt files will be loaded in Premiere Pro Essential Graphics panel.

Vishu Aggarwal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 30, 2018 5
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i did this, but the are not visible in the essential graphic menu?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 26, 2018 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SubierThumb,

Did vishuagg19's suggestion help at all?

Let us know.

Rameez

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 09, 2018 0
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added an entire folder of .mgort files into

/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Motion Graphics Templates

Works great!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 05, 2018 2
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I moved the .mogrt files to this folder...

/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Motion Graphics Templates

...the import worked. A key thing for me was using the /Users/<username> folder and not a path for a different user name. Hope that helps!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 12, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my system doesn't seem to have a Common/Motion Graphics Templates folder. There are many Library folders but only one has Application support and it isn't my <username>.

Screen Shot 2018-12-18 at 3.15.18 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 18, 2018 1
Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 18, 2018 5
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was the solution I was looking for! Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 01, 2019 1
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are a savior! Thank you! Just saved me so much time!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 16, 2019 0
Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to help, always.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 16, 2019 0