• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How Can I Save Paste Attributes Settings?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paste Attributes is great! Is there a way to save the cluster of effects applied by Paste Attributes as a preset? As far as I can see the copied attributes must be the most recent item on the clipboard. This means that I need to keep projects open that contain attribute clusters that I wish to apply to other clips. It would be great if I could create a bundled preset. I know that I could create a project with clips that have the various bundled attributes, and then keep that open all the time, copying from that. Any ideas, or am I missing something?

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

you can definitely create presets out of effects in your Effect Controls Panel.

First right click on the Presets bin from the Effects Panel and choose 'New Presets Bin'.

Choose a name for it, this would be your presets bundle name. and keep it selected.

Select all the effects you want from the Effect Controls Panel by holding control or command,

then right click and choose 'Save Presets'. This will save your preset in the preset bin you created,

make sure you have it selected before saving the p

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can definitely create presets out of effects in your Effect Controls Panel.

First right click on the Presets bin from the Effects Panel and choose 'New Presets Bin'.

Choose a name for it, this would be your presets bundle name. and keep it selected.

Select all the effects you want from the Effect Controls Panel by holding control or command,

then right click and choose 'Save Presets'. This will save your preset in the preset bin you created,

make sure you have it selected before saving the preset, so that it goes inside that specific bin.

you can drag and drop that preset to whatever clip on your timeline.

You can also export the presets:

after you have saved all the presets from all your clips, right click on the preset bin from the

Effects Panel and choose 'Export Presets'. Save them where you want. if you want to use them

on another pc or so, you can right click on the presets bin on that pc,

choose import presets and select the presets file you exported.

If you accidentally delete them from your pc, having them exported will give you

safety to import them back in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! That is awesome.

Dan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are most welcome man!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines