Highlighted

How do I attach markers to clips so they move together within timeline?

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All!

I'm working on a project that has about 40 different marker points to help me organize all of the clips. I'm adding footage from a range of different sources, and each time I drag a new clip into the timeline or set and in+out point, I need to move a bunch of other clips around. Every time I do this, I need to make a ton of little adjustments to my markers because they don't move with the clips as they adjust their placement. Is there a setting within Premiere to connect a marker to a specific clip so they move together when timeline changes occur? 

Thanks for your help!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ann Bens | Adobe Community Professional

If you insert a clip the clips will ripple so will the markers.

afbeelding.png

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I attach markers to clips so they move together within timeline?

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All!

I'm working on a project that has about 40 different marker points to help me organize all of the clips. I'm adding footage from a range of different sources, and each time I drag a new clip into the timeline or set and in+out point, I need to move a bunch of other clips around. Every time I do this, I need to make a ton of little adjustments to my markers because they don't move with the clips as they adjust their placement. Is there a setting within Premiere to connect a marker to a specific clip so they move together when timeline changes occur? 

Thanks for your help!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ann Bens | Adobe Community Professional

afbeelding.png

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

afbeelding.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines