• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I contact premiere pro billing support

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to cancel my subscription, but I can't because there is payment behind and I don't see an option to cancel my plan. I also don't see any invoices, or billing history, I didn't have any confirmation emails. Just payments taken from my account. So I want to contact support, but I don't see any option. Literally no option to contact customer support. I wanted to call the phone number, but it doesn't work (I am in Europe). So how do I contact them and get personalized advice about this issue? There is no such thing in their support articles.

Thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Peru Bob, I appreciate it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome. icon_biggrin.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMO, you let some company into your pocket via subscription service and you had to give info re: your bank account or credit card or SOMETHING so the company can get the money from you automatically every month.

Now you want to cancel it. I have no clue what the contract you signed says, re: how long the subscription service contract applies to you, and their hand in your pocket... ( cause I would never do that to begin with and my last version is the boxed cs6 creative suite ).

You have two choices IMO. Contact the company with hand already in pocket and ask them to remove it. They won't like that. Their credit line is dependent on anticipated income from your ( and millions of others) pockets.

OR, you contact the bank or credit card company and ask them to STOP PAYMENTS to that company because it is fraudulent, promising you a service it cannnot deliver for you.

Don't ask the company, just call the bank and cancel it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines