• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I create a 120 fps sequence? 60p seems to be the limit...

Engaged ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I want to create a premiere sequence that's 120 fps but when I create a new sequence the limit seems to be 60p. Any ideas?

Thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Drag clip into the New Item icon.

You can create a 120 fps sequence you cannot export as such.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Drag clip into the New Item icon.

You can create a 120 fps sequence you cannot export as such.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I understand you can drag the clip to do this... but is it possible to create a higher framerate sequence without doing this?  Sometimes I just want to create a high framerate squence without a reference clip to create it with. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is actually a really good question! I checked all over and can't see a way to do it, I'm guessing it isn't possible outside of being able to make a preset via the underlying code in Premiere. I would have guessed these presets are createable in XML perhaps and the app loads those in. That might the next direction I would look. Outside of that, the only way to make one is to have a clip that is 120 and drag that in... Weird.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, the only way is to force the setting onto the sequence by dragging the clip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines