• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I create a transition template for Premiere Pro (drag and drop)

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do I create a transition template for Premiere Pro, I am not looking for some transitions where you need to do extra work after you have made the transition

I want it to be like the stock transitions where you have 2 clips and you drag it in between them for the transition.

I have looked all over the place, I can't find it anywhere (I have all the adobe apps so if I need to use some other app that's fine) 

TOPICS
Editing , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fridriksson,

Thanks for the question. Sorry, but there's no easy way to code transitions. You have to use C++ or the like. I can give you a link to the SDK if you like. Here you go: https://www.adobe.io/apis/creativecloud/premierepro.html

You can make motion graphics templates, but that will not make the standard transition plug-in. Each one would require some manual effort, I think.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines