• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I disable exposure warning or whatever this is?

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have searched all over and can't find a way to disable this exposure warning. It gets in my way of editing and doesn't allow me to visualize how the final product is going to look like. Does anyone know how to disable it that would really help me out a lot.

Annotation 2020-08-18 173920.png

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Formats , How to , Import , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac or PC?

As a test - if you go to File > Project Settings > General and switch the Renderer to Software Only, does the problem remain?

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thabk you so much I needed this so badly I was looking for the solution for two days now. Thank you thank you thank you and have a great rest of your day 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK if you are on Windows, you need to find the correct video driver for you graphics card.

Your computer will work with the Renderer set to Software Only, but it will be slower so it is better to fix the issue and turn the hardware rendering back on.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines