• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I download the older apps from CS6?

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to download the older apps from CS6. How do I do this? It shows that I own it in "My Products" but there's no way to download it. Thanks. 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Sorry, but CS6 is now no longer available any more. Due to the changes in the version availability policy that went into effect on May 8, 2019, only the two most recent major versions are now available: All non-recalled releases of the current major version plus the last-ever release of the previous major version. This means that via the Creative Cloud app, you can no longer obtain any version prior to the 2019 version (13.1.5).

And when version 15.0 arrives (which is expected very shortly), the

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but CS6 is now no longer available any more. Due to the changes in the version availability policy that went into effect on May 8, 2019, only the two most recent major versions are now available: All non-recalled releases of the current major version plus the last-ever release of the previous major version. This means that via the Creative Cloud app, you can no longer obtain any version prior to the 2019 version (13.1.5).

And when version 15.0 arrives (which is expected very shortly), the current version 14.9 will become the only other version of Premiere Pro that will remain available.

But if you really purchased the CS6 as a full-cost product, then you will have to call Adobe's customer service by phone. Adobe has permanently removed all download lonks to previous versions because of fear that users who are not authorized to obtain CS6 (and this includes all Creative Cloud subscribers who had previously obtained CS6 via the Cloud) to try to obtain and install this software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes the above reply from RijL190365 is correct.

I spent hours on this a couple of years ago. Wasting my time.

I actually have a DVD Retail version version of CS6 which is installable - BUT - you cannot update to the latest CS6 version (I think it was 6.0.2) as Adobe removed even the update links to download as well.

This was out of order in my view if you had paid for a full Retail Version which was origninally licenced to you and pre-registered.

My experience of trying to phone support was also a waste of time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines