• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I export a video with multiple different video clips without it being pixelated?

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not an expert, still very much learning how to edit videos and use premiere pro. There's a lot of things that I still don't know or understand very well. But I sometimes create videos at home and I include clips from YouTube videos or other videos from the internet, depending on the type of video I'm creating.

I learned that in order to export the video with good quality (not pixelated), I have to match the bitrate, frame size, frame rate, etc. to the original video. But what if I have multiple different video clips with different bitrates, frame rates, etc. in the video I'm creating?

I have cs6 btw, I don't know if that affects anything.

TOPICS
Export , Formats , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That would depend on the properties of each clip, but there will have to be some compromises.

Generally, I would use the settings of the most used or most important clips.

Can you give specific properties of the specific clips?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a few of them for one of my videos.Screenshot (17).png

Screenshot (18).png

Screenshot (19).png

Screenshot (20).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The best thing to do for that is set the frame size to the smallest frame size video you have, if you want the video to take up the whole area. If not, then don't scale them up and have them sit on a black backgound perhaps, or like some other people do, they scale them up big, put them on a layer behind the actual footage and blur it a whole bunch. Scaling frame size up past it's original size will cause the pixelation. Scaling down can make things sharper and crisper, so generally we scale down only unless it's just a little bit up for stabilization or a slight rotation change perhaps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines