Highlighted

How do I get a video I edited in Premiere onto my iPhone so I can upload it to Instagram?

Explorer ,
Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is infuriating. Everywhere I look online for how to do this just gives me the export settings. 

Here are my export settings: H.264, 1080x1080, 30fps, Progressive, VBR 1 pass, Target 8 Mbps, AAC, 320 kbps, 48 khz, Stereo

I've unchecked Render at Maximum Depth because I was getting gigabyte-size files (for a less-than-1-minute video)

First of all, I can't get the video into my Camera Roll via AirDrop. It gets all the way to the end and says I can't save it, I have to save it into Files, which of course I can't access from Instagram.

So I upload it to DropBox, and when I try to download it to my Camera Roll it tells me "certain types of video cannot be saved to this device". 

These problems occur when I export the video in MOV format as well as MP4. 

I tried putting Safari into developer mode with iPhone as the User Agent, BUT—the account I want to upload to is a secondary account and it doesn't give me the option to switch accounts on Safari.

Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Export, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I get a video I edited in Premiere onto my iPhone so I can upload it to Instagram?

Explorer ,
Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is infuriating. Everywhere I look online for how to do this just gives me the export settings. 

Here are my export settings: H.264, 1080x1080, 30fps, Progressive, VBR 1 pass, Target 8 Mbps, AAC, 320 kbps, 48 khz, Stereo

I've unchecked Render at Maximum Depth because I was getting gigabyte-size files (for a less-than-1-minute video)

First of all, I can't get the video into my Camera Roll via AirDrop. It gets all the way to the end and says I can't save it, I have to save it into Files, which of course I can't access from Instagram.

So I upload it to DropBox, and when I try to download it to my Camera Roll it tells me "certain types of video cannot be saved to this device". 

These problems occur when I export the video in MOV format as well as MP4. 

I tried putting Safari into developer mode with iPhone as the User Agent, BUT—the account I want to upload to is a secondary account and it doesn't give me the option to switch accounts on Safari.

Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Export, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try exporting it from Premiere as H264 for YouTube and then transfer to your phone.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 26, 2020 0