Highlighted

How do I get Premiere Pro 15 and Media Encoder 15. I am a cloud subscriber and I erased them.

Explorer ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get Premiere Pro 15 and Media Encoder 15. I am a cloud subscriber and I erased them by accident. I've tried to get them by going to back editions but they don't seem to go back that far.

My problem is this. I do a weekly 30 minute sports show. It comes to me as an MP4 and it's about  2gigs.

I put it on the premiere timeline and then embed .scc closed captioning into it as I export it out as a .mov file.

This export is also about 2 gigs which I then send to the TVstation for air. I accidentally erased PPro 15 trying to save space and also Media encoder 15. When I try to do this in Premeire Pro 18 and Media Encoder 18, all I can select are the Apple Pro Res choices to embed the .SCC file into and they come out to

be 22 gigs, instead of 2 gigs. I have real trouble uploading this file to the station, in fact I can't. It wants to take about 14 hours to upload and always crahes before it can finish. The 2 gig version only took  about 2 hours to upload and always finished. In PP 2015 I was using a quicktime codec but it wasn't ProRes and that's what I'm missing, a non ProRes HD choice. Even the ProRes LT make a 20.6 gig file which is too large to upload. I'm hoping someone can suggest a solution. It has to be 1920 x 1080 and have embedded .SCC. And hopefully render out to around 2 gigs as an .mov file. If anyone has a solution or can send me PP15 and

Media Encoder 15 it would be a life saver.  Thanks!

Steve

TOPICS
Editing, Formats, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I get Premiere Pro 15 and Media Encoder 15. I am a cloud subscriber and I erased them.

Explorer ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get Premiere Pro 15 and Media Encoder 15. I am a cloud subscriber and I erased them by accident. I've tried to get them by going to back editions but they don't seem to go back that far.

My problem is this. I do a weekly 30 minute sports show. It comes to me as an MP4 and it's about  2gigs.

I put it on the premiere timeline and then embed .scc closed captioning into it as I export it out as a .mov file.

This export is also about 2 gigs which I then send to the TVstation for air. I accidentally erased PPro 15 trying to save space and also Media encoder 15. When I try to do this in Premeire Pro 18 and Media Encoder 18, all I can select are the Apple Pro Res choices to embed the .SCC file into and they come out to

be 22 gigs, instead of 2 gigs. I have real trouble uploading this file to the station, in fact I can't. It wants to take about 14 hours to upload and always crahes before it can finish. The 2 gig version only took  about 2 hours to upload and always finished. In PP 2015 I was using a quicktime codec but it wasn't ProRes and that's what I'm missing, a non ProRes HD choice. Even the ProRes LT make a 20.6 gig file which is too large to upload. I'm hoping someone can suggest a solution. It has to be 1920 x 1080 and have embedded .SCC. And hopefully render out to around 2 gigs as an .mov file. If anyone has a solution or can send me PP15 and

Media Encoder 15 it would be a life saver.  Thanks!

Steve

TOPICS
Editing, Formats, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 18, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you have found, Adobe now only offers the current and one older version

Go to https://prodesigntools.com/ and 'click around' to see if there is still a direct download link to that version

If there is, be sure to keep a copy of the download on an external device (usb drive or dvd)

If not, you are out of luck

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 18, 2020 0