How do I lock the playhead in place on premiere timeline?

New Here ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm accidentaly moving the playhead while trying to work on one specific frame and I'm wondering if there's a way to lock the playhead in place so that I don't accidentaly change the frame I'm working on.

Thanks!

Niko

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you doing (what do you mean) when you say "work on one specific frame"?

How are you accidentally moving the playhead?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2021-05-13 at 7.37.50 AM.pngI was trying to mask this single frame, and I would accidentally move the frame forward or backwards while doing this and it was really aggravating. Call it clumsy fingers, but I was hoping there was a way I could just lock the playhead at this point. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not aware of a way to do that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines