Highlighted

How do I move premier clips to the online cloud storage from adobe?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have looked online and tried to drag and drop to the library but nothing ever happens or moves?

Topics

How to, Services and storage, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I move premier clips to the online cloud storage from adobe?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have looked online and tried to drag and drop to the library but nothing ever happens or moves?

Topics

How to, Services and storage, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I am moving your query to the correct community 'Premiere Pro', experts here will be able to assist you better. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what you're trying to do. Are you trying to move clips you've made into the CC cloud from Adobe?

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to store clips from my project and projects themselves in the cloud from premier so others can use the information to make new projects or have access to the video clips 

I have tried to use the library feature but when I drag the video clip over nothing transfers

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe's CC cloud Libraries are built for specific things, like graphics, mogrts, some types of shapes and brushes and things. They are not set to simply hold anything as a standard "cloud" storage.

And currently, there are ways to use say dropbox/wetransfer and other services to share media, but ... when those services refresh the local folders, quite often Premeire loses the link between media in your project and media in that service's local folder. So using Cloud services for general 'location' of media used within a Premiere project can be problematic.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the answer but that is just a waste of storage space and they are advertising it is easy to share and collaborate on projects when this is not true

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, if you want a pickup, a car is pretty bad design isn't it?

You seem to think it's a waste because it's designed to do something within their programs other than what you expected. It was never designed to be a replacement for Amazon or Google or whoever's storage farms, but a tool for the programs to use.

And when used within their various setups, especially say the Team Projects process, which shares project files via their CC cloud as well as the libraries of graphics and some other assets ... it's pretty awesome in practice.

And is used alongside other mass storage processes and suppliers.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines