Highlighted

how do i remove a bookmark from adobe premiere?

Participant ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I do a project in Premiere. I always leave the markers in the audio, but I don't know how they are removed when I notice that some marker is in a bad position. Does anyone know how to delete them?

I've been researching and the solution to erase markers that are on the audio track is to press these keys.
Shift + M = move between markers forward
Ctrl + Shift + M = move between markers backwards
Ctrl + Alt + M = Delete bookmarks
If the last shortcut does not work, press M twice on the bookmarks, a bookmarks window will open and choose the Delete option.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

how do i remove a bookmark from adobe premiere?

Participant ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I do a project in Premiere. I always leave the markers in the audio, but I don't know how they are removed when I notice that some marker is in a bad position. Does anyone know how to delete them?

I've been researching and the solution to erase markers that are on the audio track is to press these keys.
If the last shortcut does not work, press M twice on the bookmarks, a bookmarks window will open and choose the Delete option.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right click on them.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That only works if the marker is on the top. I have the markers on the audio track.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines