Highlighted

How do I revert to a previous version of Premiere Pro?

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I revert to a previous version? I click "other versions" but there doesn't seem to be any info or install links. 
I work for the government with an enterprise account, we are always behind on tech so I only have WIN7 still. There's no way I'll be able to get 10 anytime soon. I need to do my job, please help. (Because I have an enterprise account I can't even ask Adobe for support directly either... the account admin has to. Which is why I'm here)

Or is this finally the time to switch to Davinci????? 

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I revert to a previous version of Premiere Pro?

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I revert to a previous version? I click "other versions" but there doesn't seem to be any info or install links. 
I work for the government with an enterprise account, we are always behind on tech so I only have WIN7 still. There's no way I'll be able to get 10 anytime soon. I need to do my job, please help. (Because I have an enterprise account I can't even ask Adobe for support directly either... the account admin has to. Which is why I'm here)

Or is this finally the time to switch to Davinci????? 

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Shooter,

Sorry for the frustration.

Sorry you're not getting the support you need from your IT dept. We're here for you. Just lay down a new post if you get stuck.

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines