• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I shorten a clip with track keyframes for audio?

Participant ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got an old project where I did the automation of the audio with track keyframes (nowadays I do the automation "inside" each audioclip) where I want to shorten som clips. But when I shorten in the picture/filmed track the audio track automation isnĀ“t shortened or changed, the autiomationcurve "stays" in the same position i o w I have to redo the automation. Am I doing this in the wrong way or is there any tricks? 

TOPICS
Audio , Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Place the clip in a new sequence. Nest the new sequence into the main sequence. Then apply the speed change in the main sequence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply, but I donĀ“t get the last path with speed change (and I havn't tried it yet, I wanna understand what IĀ“m doing before I do it).  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines