Highlighted

How do I stop video titles from being changed

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I add videos to Media Encoder and they all have _1 at the end, does anyone know how to stop that from happening. This is my first time using Premiere Pro and Media Encoder.

I tried to make one video which rendered to 00:00:00 remaining but then just stopped and wouldn't move on to the next video in the queue.

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Export, Freeze or hang, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I stop video titles from being changed

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I add videos to Media Encoder and they all have _1 at the end, does anyone know how to stop that from happening. This is my first time using Premiere Pro and Media Encoder.

I tried to make one video which rendered to 00:00:00 remaining but then just stopped and wouldn't move on to the next video in the queue.

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Export, Freeze or hang, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

describe your workflow, particularly the name of the sequence you're exporting.  Usually, if I remember correctly, AME will add the _1 to the end of the file name if there already exists a file with the same name in the target directory.

Generally I'd suggest if you have 2 questions, posting two separate times might be better.  With the problematic export, can you export directly from Premiere rather than sending it to AME?  Also, setting your preview format for the sequence to match your output format and rendering your timeline and then checking the use previews in the export dialog may help you figure out where the problem is.   Also, if it's a very large file, I'm guessing that AME actually renders multiple sections of the sequence and then has to stitch them together at the end of the export, so sometimes that will take a while...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0