How do I time remap on 360 video?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am trying to time remap a 360 video shot on a insta360 one R, but somehow I am not able to create points with the pen tool on the clip. It only lets me change the speed of the whole clip but not segments of it to speed ramp. Does anyone know how to do this?

Best, 

Max

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I time remap on 360 video?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am trying to time remap a 360 video shot on a insta360 one R, but somehow I am not able to create points with the pen tool on the clip. It only lets me change the speed of the whole clip but not segments of it to speed ramp. Does anyone know how to do this?

Best, 

Max

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 04, 2020 1
Max_Fo LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for that! Would have never found out how to do that. I hope they fix that soon!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 04, 2020 1