How do I use a script to move the timeline?

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

질문.PNG

I want to use a script to move the timeline. I've read a document on the object model of Premier Pro, but I have no idea. What should I do?

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 05, 2021
Bruce Bullis Adobe Employee , Jan 05, 2021

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will need the SDK if you want to start scripting:

https://www.adobe.io/apis/creativecloud/premierepro.html 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not for the faint of heart. 

When using this forum, select the "tag" SDK in the upper right section. This will display all the threads that are tagged with the "SDK" topic. Then browse or search. Tag your own topic with SDK.

Here's an example of a thread:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/premier-scripting/td-p/11664113?page=1

If you are not a programmer, the easiest way to deal with this is to hire someone to develop a script for you.

Stan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines