Highlighted

How Do You Fix Rough Edges Text and Title

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How Do You Fix Rough Edges Text and Title when click play? Can anyone help?

Topics

Editing, Effects and Titles, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How Do You Fix Rough Edges Text and Title

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How Do You Fix Rough Edges Text and Title when click play? Can anyone help?

Topics

Editing, Effects and Titles, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you need to give us more info.  Are these titles you've created in premiere?  Do they look ok, when the video is paused?  Have you tried exporting them and does the exported file look ok?  Have you tried rendering them?  Is your program monitor set to full resolution?  Do you understand the difference between vector and bitmapped graphics?  I'm assuming your graphics are vector based.    

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing is happening to me.  When paused they look fine, but when I get play they get all pixelated.  These are titles that I have created in Premiere and it stays the same even after rendering.  Any help/suggestions??

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
SC1976 LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resolved!  I had to set the playback for the text box to high quality playback.  Is there a way to set this as default for graphics/titles etc?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines