• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you scroll through the different preset "looks" in the "creative" tab of the colour panel?

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've opened a clip in PP to which I would like to some color grading to and I quite like some of the preset grades in the drop down "look" menu in the "creative" tab  in the color workspace.  After selecting the clip is there a way of scrolling though the different looks quickly rather than having to click on the drop-down menu for each different look?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Use the arrows shown to step through the options and see a preview in the Lumetri panel, then click on the thumbnail (between the two arrows) and it will apply.

Annotation 2019-10-25 103435.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the arrows shown to step through the options and see a preview in the Lumetri panel, then click on the thumbnail (between the two arrows) and it will apply.

Annotation 2019-10-25 103435.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem solved!  Much thanks Mike.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Premiere Pro has no such preview pane, any other solutions? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What version are you running?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines