Highlighted

How does Premier Run on My Laptop?

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using premiere pro 2020 for school work, but I have looked at the Required Specs for running premiere and I clearly cannot run it but it does. Although I only use it for a small amout of video editing and it works fine. If i'm editing a longer video I use my gaming laptop that surpasses the required specs. Also I want to know if this is bad to run it on my laptop. 

I own a Acer Travelmate B118

With 4GB Ram (8GB Required)

Intel Celron N4100 (6th Gen or higher required)

Intel UHD Graphics 600 w/ 150MB VRAM (2GB VRAM required)

Also my screen is 1336 x 768

Thanks

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Griffiths | Adobe Community Professional

Are you asking if it's bad to run Premiere pro on an underpowered/below specifications laptop?

Should be OK ... the laptop might run a bit hot but if you are using it only for a small amount of editing and it works, I think keep going!

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How does Premier Run on My Laptop?

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using premiere pro 2020 for school work, but I have looked at the Required Specs for running premiere and I clearly cannot run it but it does. Although I only use it for a small amout of video editing and it works fine. If i'm editing a longer video I use my gaming laptop that surpasses the required specs. Also I want to know if this is bad to run it on my laptop. 

I own a Acer Travelmate B118

With 4GB Ram (8GB Required)

Intel Celron N4100 (6th Gen or higher required)

Intel UHD Graphics 600 w/ 150MB VRAM (2GB VRAM required)

Also my screen is 1336 x 768

Thanks

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Griffiths | Adobe Community Professional

Are you asking if it's bad to run Premiere pro on an underpowered/below specifications laptop?

Should be OK ... the laptop might run a bit hot but if you are using it only for a small amount of editing and it works, I think keep going!

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2020 0
Nedddd LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks dude!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2020 0