• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How I can export Multitracks audio( or steams) from Studio One Pro to Premiere ?

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

I am learning Studio One Pro to make “megamixes”( It is my hobby 🙂 ). Since I am interested in adding Video to this audio composition and like it would be easier for me to see the little audio pieces in my Editor Video and add better it to sync both Audio and Video files, for that reason, Could anybody advise me how to do it?

Thanks for your time

Alejandro

TOPICS
Audio , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DVD Imagen,

Not sure precisely what you are trying to achieve. I'd simply import the finished song into Premiere Pro and create the video from the audio track.

BTW, you can interchange AAF files with that software. I'd start there if you were seeking out some kind of workflow between the two. Keep in mind that Adobe Audition does many of the same things as the software you mentioned.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kevin

First, thanks for your fast answer and advice

I was trying both Premiere and Audition and the workflow is fluid between them.

Although Audition similar features to Studio One Pro, this one ( Studio One Pro) offers me some to add some Instruments to create my own music too 🙂 and add it to my megamixes. Do you know if I could add these instruments to Audition?  Is it be possible?

Hope you can understand me

Thanks

Alejandro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines