Highlighted

How remove voice?

Explorer ,
Dec 26, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I remove voice from composition in Adobe Premiere?
Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How remove voice?

Explorer ,
Dec 26, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I remove voice from composition in Adobe Premiere?
Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 26, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alas.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 26, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delete the audio track. Otherwise, if there is a cumbersome idiot who shouted while you were recording and you need to remove his voice while leaving the rest intact, just reshoot.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 26, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have mean remove voice in sound track and leave music.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 26, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While there is no way that will do this totally successfully, by inverting the phase of one channel you can normally reduce the vocal by 6dB which is often enough to allow you to add another mono vocal track that will mask the original.

Or you could consider buying a Karoake version of the music.

HTH,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
alex1970 LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, could you please explain a bit more of how to invert the phase of one channel? Im trying to remove or at least reduce as you said the voice and leave the music and sound effects in order to add a different voice on top. thanks in advance!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 26, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, William Meredith!
I will try.

p.s. The Karoake is great Christmas idea :)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines