Highlighted

How to Access Existing Premiere Pro Project?

Participant ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I've created a project (many, actually) and I want to go back in and edit it but when I import it "entire project" nothing happens. I would like the project to appear in the work panels as they were when I created it originally. I click on the project file, but it doesn't show up, only the name of it in the "import media" panel. Please advise. Thank you.

TOPICS
How to, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to Access Existing Premiere Pro Project?

Participant ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I've created a project (many, actually) and I want to go back in and edit it but when I import it "entire project" nothing happens. I would like the project to appear in the work panels as they were when I created it originally. I click on the project file, but it doesn't show up, only the name of it in the "import media" panel. Please advise. Thank you.

TOPICS
How to, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried simply going to the File menu, and open project, navigate to it that way?

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 0