Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to add a clickable link in graphics text

Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am using Premiere Pro to make a Poster (export as PNG file).

There is a Zoom Link in the text. I would like to make it clickable. 

i.e. when user clicks on the link, it will automatically open the Zoom App. 

Is this possible to do? 

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Formats , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You wouldn't do this in Premiere. 

Where are you placing the PNG?  On a web page? If so you would add an href tag to the graphic with the Zoom address of the meeting you wish to direct the user to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. 

Then can I add a button on an image and link that button with a URL for clicking on it?

If yes, how to do it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're definitely in the wrong forum at this point and may do better to post in another or simply look on the internet on "how to make a link", there have got to be thousands of articles on how to use the "href" tag in HTML. It's quite simple and shouldn't be overwhelming at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dreamweaver can allow you to have it go to a different website or even a Youtube chanel/video. Opening up a program might be a lot harder. I agree with Rag And Bone it might be best to have the whole image connect to the website so they would not have to be so accurate at clicking on the text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can make a graphic of maybe a colored block and text in PrPro. It won't be anything but a regular part of the image, but says "go to ripit.com" or whatever.

Then in the online app you're using you create that href link at that frame. It isn't "physically" conneted to the graphic but to the timecode of the video.

And some apps actually allow you to created an overlay graphic for users to click on but that is done then totally in the controls for that online app.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines