• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to adjust audio clips

Participant ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know that there is something simple that I'm forgetting to do, but when I highlight clips that I want to move the volume up or down, it's only moving the one clip that I happen to adjust. Isn't it supposed to move the volume bar (rubberband I think the tutorials call it) for all the clips that I have highlighted? 

kellyy99042662_0-1608735785516.png

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

If you want to affect all clips in a track, you can use track keyframes in the timeline panel instead of clip keyframes.

Like so:

ShowTrackKeyframes.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I normally use the Track Mixer to adjust all of the volume of clips in a particular audio track. You might give that a try. Grabbing the rubberband will only affect that one clip. Other ways of working with volume like that would be to select all clips and use Shift+[ to decrease and Shift+] to increase. You can also select your clips and press the G key to bring up Audio Gain dialog box. All of these work in different ways and have different pros and cons to using them. So experiment and try them out and see which one works best for your situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you want to affect all clips in a track, you can use track keyframes in the timeline panel instead of clip keyframes.

Like so:

ShowTrackKeyframes.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines