How to apply rotation and scale effects gradually

Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a clip that starts out relatively level but from the mid point onwards is at an angle I want to correct by using rotation. I know how to apply rotation and scale to the whole clip, but I'm looking for a way to smoothly move into rotation midway through the clip and change the scale to achieve a zooming in effect. How do I do this? Thanks to anyone who takes the time to reply.

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to apply rotation and scale effects gradually

Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a clip that starts out relatively level but from the mid point onwards is at an angle I want to correct by using rotation. I know how to apply rotation and scale to the whole clip, but I'm looking for a way to smoothly move into rotation midway through the clip and change the scale to achieve a zooming in effect. How do I do this? Thanks to anyone who takes the time to reply.

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 24, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you right click on the keyframe in the Effects Control you van add ease in or out.

this might be easier to do with the Transform effect then the properties whitin Motion.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 24, 2020 0