• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to auto apply a same process (different photo) to a single video? To have multiple single video

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys

Sorry if the title doesn't describe right.

Here is this:

-I have 100 different photos (customer face)

-I have only 1 marketing video

My task is to add each photo to each video, so the result I will have 100 videos (same content, just different in the moment having photo of customer face)

May I ask, is there any easy way to do it, intead of making each one individually (which is a nightmare).

Thank you guys 

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there is no automated process that can do this, but, you can create the first video,

then select everything on your timeline, alt+drag a copy. select the image you want

to replace on the other copy, then ALT+drag the second image from the project panel

above the first image selected on your timeline. it will replace the image and preserve all effects.

Now if you want a batch export method, you can create a sub-sequence 

out of each video, then select all subsequences from the project panel and send them all

at once to media encoder... make sure you rename the subsequences, these will be your exported videos.

if you want you can create a bin named 'export' on the project panel and put all the sub-sequences within.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try this: open Adobe Media Encoder and drag and drop your marketing video, open export settings, go to effects tab and choose and the face's image, scale it, and position it.
Step 1.jpg

Now you cand duplicate the project 100 times in the queue:

Step 2.jpg

In every one of those you will change only the picture in the export settings. A big advantage here is that if the render takes some time, you can start rendering the queue while you are changing the settings of the items in the bottom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines