Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to blur edge of a video clip placed on top of a photo background

Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I am new to Adobe Premiere Pro. I have a question about the blur an object edge. 

In my video, I used a photo as a background and added a video clip on top of this photo. The video clip was placed in the middle of the background photo. I would like to blur the edge between the video clip and its background photo. 

I tired the Fast Blur technique which I saw the tutorial in the Youtube. But what I got was that the background photo also got blur. This is not what I want. How can I only get the edge of the middle video to be blur but background photo is still clear?

Is there any tutorial video for this?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Masking.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was gonna suggest you do a 'vignette ' of the thing so it blends with the background, but the earlier response does the same thing nicely

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines