Highlighted

How to change default save location

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I change permanently the save location of my projects. It keeps saving my export and my auto saves on to my onedrive and I rather have it on my computer. is it even possible to have another default location. I have adobe premiere pro. thank you and appreciate any feedback.

Topics

Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to change default save location

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I change permanently the save location of my projects. It keeps saving my export and my auto saves on to my onedrive and I rather have it on my computer. is it even possible to have another default location. I have adobe premiere pro. thank you and appreciate any feedback.

Topics

Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can save your projects anywhere you like but make a folder first on the desired drive.

Auto Save is set in  File > Project Settings > Scratch Disks

As for your export that is set by you in the export settings each time you export.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started premiere 2020 and created a new project and by default it's save location was the last place I'd saved a project.  So that should work, right, if you always want to save your projects in the same placed?  Of course, setting up all the scratch disks which by default are the same location as your project is another kettle of fish...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines