Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to change from frames to seconds.

Explorer ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, everybody?

in the image, how can I change to seconds? 

Captura de Tela (98).png

TOPICS
Editing , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

There isn't a way no real reason to. Depending on the video format that you're working with one second could be 30 frames, 60 frames, 24 frames etc. The interface is built this way and there is no real reason to change the writing on the dialogue box.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There isn't a way no real reason to. Depending on the video format that you're working with one second could be 30 frames, 60 frames, 24 frames etc. The interface is built this way and there is no real reason to change the writing on the dialogue box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's really simple, upgrade to a newer version that has that feature!

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll consider that, Myer, but contrary to the everybody thinks, not all of Adobe users are rich.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, sorry, I wasn't making light of anyones wealth status! 🙂 

I was just noting that Adobe agrees with you and put in that feature in a later version. I'm not sure why Rob disagrees with Adobe's having added that feature, likey they thought it was useful. His explanation contains the reason why it was a good idea. "Depending on the video format that you're working with one second could be 30 frames, 60 frames, 24 frames etc". Exactly, thus why 1 second is a preferable entry than 30 frames - I don't understand why he says 'there is no real reason for it' - but they did it a good way, and gave us the choice (in later versions).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a good feature, by setting 'seconds' PP adjusts if you are editing those various frame rates and keeps things consistent:

MyerPj_0-1617386144697.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines