• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Change Language of Premiere Pro?

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2016 Jun 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do i change the language of premiere pro cc the Br to US ?

TOPICS
How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 24, 2016 Jun 24, 2016

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To the best of my knowledge, the software's language is chosen upon installation, and can't thereafter be changed.  You'd have to uninstall the version you don't want and install the one you do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This explanation of correct way of switching language in Premiere Pro might not be too late. Firstly understanding how launch language is decided might help.

Like many in this thread earlier said:

1. Primary importance is given to the locale you select in the App Preferences of your Creative Cloud Desktop before you start installing.

2. If you want to install in another language, you do not need to uninstall anyhting. You can just go back to CC Desktop, change app preferences, Premiere Pro again starts showing "Install" option instead of "update" or "Launch/Open" Just click on Install and it will install that language license in a moment.

3. Now for launching, when you have multiple languages installed, the system bases its decision the OS preferences. So if you have installed 2 languages, the app will always launch in the one that appears higher in precedence in your OS preferences.

Hope that helps 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

today i try to change language from english to urdu on MacOs one time i secceeded but other time when i repon the software i didn't work.

please show me the way how to resolve this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please share any video 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jansheen,

Sorry! Did you follow Parul's suggestions? Let me know!

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This worked for me: xxxx

Moderator Note: Link/text removed. Sorry. Please do not use the internal developer tool to change the application. It is against the corporate guidelines and is a request from Adobe Premiere Pro engineering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines